Friday, May 2, 2014

Starting from scratch

For those of you who have been wondering what I was working on while David was performing...these are just out...
This is the logo I designed for Tempest Tea Shop. They just opened up, today, inside of Chapter One Bookstore downtown.

This is the image I designed for the Hamilton Players "Pint Night" fundraiser (to be held on May 15th, 5-8pm at Higherground Brewery. They have had these printed on beer glasses to help raise money for much needed maintenance and repair issues after flooding damage this last spring. The artwork is designed for one-color printing with a clear (not white) background.

This is the design I prepared for "Thank-You" cards for the cast and crew of the Hamilton Players production of "Harvey". I have started an Etsy account to offer magnets and blank cards for sale. Eventually, more of my designs will be turned into cards to add to the shop. Currently, I am working on watercolor designs to be framed and hung. The theme will be a combination of art and science in nature. My goal is a small fine art showing at a location downtown by the end of the summer.

Thank you, so much, for your ongoing support and encouragement of my art aspirations. After 25 years of wishing... I am starting from scratch and etching out a little niche in the art world of our wonderful little town.


No comments:

Post a Comment