Wednesday, September 25, 2013

70% Chance Of Rain

Dr. Seuss described this day perfectly, in 'The Cat in the Hat'. "The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. So we sat in the house All that cold, cold, wet day."
This is the most sunshine we are going to see today.  The forecast is 48 degrees F, low pressure and wet.
Ben got tired of play dough pretty quickly and wasn't feeling like focusing on any crafts.
Suddenly, Ben got a little gleam in his eye. He said, "I know! I have a great game we can play!"
"I'll be funny with Kiddly", he exclaimed. As Dr. Seuss reminded us, "I know it is wet And the sun is not sunny. But we can have Lots of good fun that is funny!".
"Come on, Kiddly. Don't you want to play funny games with me?".

"Um, let me think....No." replied Lucy Kitty.

It is a good day to read some Dr. Seuss with Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment