Friday, May 3, 2013

All Aboard!

The Dress-Up Train is leaving the station again! Chugga-chugga-choo-choo!
Conductor Benjamin has a train yard full of very useful engines! 
He makes sure they are all on track and on schedule!
Ben LOVES to wear costumes these days. There are just not enough costumes available in springtime to satisfy his theatrical desires. I have searched, but the consignment sales, thrift shops and general stores have them stashed away for a season of higher demand. Ben is working with what he's got. Today, he was a Conductor Super-hero Spider Chicken! However, when I pointed that out to him, he said, "No I'm not! I am a boy! And I am a really good dancer!". Just so we have that straight.

We have been enjoying a roll down the good ole' historical train tracks too. Here is a link to our favorite (Engineer Bill!). Green light!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! He makes an excellent train conductor.

    ReplyDelete