Friday, April 12, 2013

That Spider Is Back!

You may remember seeing this tiny arachnid in your neighborhood around Halloween. Well, the Itsy Bitsy Spider is back!
It must have been the April Showers. Down came the rain, and washed the spider out!
It was scurrying all over my floor and saying, "I'm gonna getcha!"
It is a fearsome creature with a green belly and eight arms.
When it crouches down, you know it is ready to pounce!
Green-bellied Spiders "will jump on you and climb on you with all of their legs"!
Just when I thought the spider was gone, I found it lurking in my kitchen!
That spider had better go and hide! There is also a chicken lose in our house!
It was searching the library for a Bug Book!
Then it ran off down the hallway, flapping it's wings, muttering something like, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling...".

2 comments:

  1. He's already a drama queen we may as well let him put on a full show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to call a "pest remover"! He's so cute it doesn't matter if he's already a drama queen.

    Grandma loves drama!

    ReplyDelete