Wednesday, February 13, 2013

SWEET!!!

Happy Valentine's Day number 6,  to my sweetheart! I am so in love with you and we have so much to celebrate! We have a delicious dinner of Dungeoness Crab planned. Yum! I can't wait!
In efforts to make David's workday fun, I baked these geeky, science conversation heart cookies for him to take. "YOU ELECTROLYTE UP MY LIFE" honey!
Ben was not very interested in baking cookies. So we mixed up a play dough creation that was more his speed; a volcano! Destruction is always up his alley these days.
He was, however, more than willing to EAT cookies. After sending all of my cookies to the lab, we received a fun package from Grammie and Papa Cuddy. Let the sugar-high commence! Although, I don't have pictures of all of the sweet notes and things we received this week, THANK YOU to everyone who sent sweet loving our way! We love you too!
We took a surprise package to Dylan's apartment. He is loving his classes, working hard in the lab and thinking "CATIONIC" thoughts.
Happy "CHEMISTRY" Day! We "MISS YOU WHEN YOU ARGON"!

1 comment:

  1. The cookies are awesome and the couple is very sweet! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete