Sunday, February 10, 2013

Busy Bee Has A Babysitter!


We had a date at 2nd Street Sushi! One of David's coworkers has a daughter who recently took the Red Cross Babysitting class. She came to hang out with Benjamin and relieve us of duty for a total of four hours. We had a great time. It was wonderful to have a calm meal together and uninterrupted conversation. Of course, one of the things we had a great time talking about was Dylan, and about what Ben might be doing while we were gone.

"I'm pretending to be a pumpkin, Mama."
"I'm right here, Mama. Shhh, I'm hiding."
"I'm watering the colors, Mama".
"I'm drilling the drill for the super claw".
Ben had a great time with his new babysitter. It was evident that he wore her out, but they had fun together. She did a great job and we will be going out again soon! I am sure that, if we do this more often, we might even stop talking about our boys for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment