Sunday, December 2, 2012

Kitchen Tips From Chef Ben: A Stirring Topic

Benjamin can climb down from his booster seat; he often does. For example, if I gave him a spoon to eat with, but he has decided that he would prefer a fork, then he can go get one from the drawer. I am happy about his independence in this regard. However, today as I was loading the dishwasher, Benjamin chose a slightly different utensil.
I turned around when I heard this unique sound at the table. Apparently, he felt that his cottage cheese needed to be "mixed"?
When asked if that made it taste better he replied, "Yes. It just tastes smacky." So there you have it. For "Smacky" cottage cheese, just whip out your hand mixer and spin it until it is in your lap.

2 comments:

  1. I knew I was doing something wrong with my cottage cheese. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookout Emeril, Chef Ben is taking cottage cheese to new heights!

    ReplyDelete