Friday, June 15, 2012

Strange Little Bird

Hardly the "Blue Bird of Happiness", this wacky little critter followed Ben home last year some time (thanks a lot, Jerry). This year Ben has decided to "help it" peck worms out of the ground (note: the dried dirt on the bill).


It has "feasts" throughout my flower garden. It sounds like "slurp, slurp, slurp".

Ben has a knack for making good use of the tools at his disposal. Sometimes, he uses them the hard way. Always, it is quite messy.

A master of puzzles these days, Benjamin loves to work at his six-sided bug puzzle. He puzzles until his puzzler is sore. He has successfully completed all six designs on his own.

Benjamin also loves to sort and count things. Until I uploaded this picture it did not occur to me why he was singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" while he sorted. Hey, what can I say, the size 3T jammies fit great now that it is June.

I am not going to blame myself for this little number. He drug out the blankie, put it on his own head, and wandered around the yard like that while his Dad and I shook our heads and giggled.

Ben is a strange little bird; and that's just the way we like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment