Friday, May 4, 2012

Aveeno Baby Fragrance-Free Daily Moisture Lotion

I thought little Ben was quiet in his room because he was finally napping. When I heard him playing on his bed in there, I went to check on him. This is what I found on the pillow on his changing table.

I am thankful for a number of scenarios which did NOT take place after this finger-painting session. It is amazing that he did not slip and fall on his way down from there. And, although he also smeared it all over the wall, the changing table, the carpet, his bedding and several toys, it all washed up fine.
Ben's cute little hands and face are so soft now.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it's time to paint the shed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Have you ever heard the Grandpa Jon story? He smeared something out of his diaper all over his crib and the wall. Hmmm. Consider yourself very lucky!

    ReplyDelete