Thursday, March 1, 2012

Our Little Turtle

So... I am standing in the hallway folding warm laundry from the dryer when I hear this little shuffle on the floor behind me. I turn around and see Ben. He is on his belly scooting slowly down the hallway with a pile of blankets on his back. I asked him, "Whatcha doing stink bug?". He replied, "No. I'm a turtle". So, like a National Geographic correspondent on assignment, I ran for the camera. It was a rare Blankie-Shelled Turtle sighting and we wanted to share it with our fellow turtle lovers.


2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe, but Ben just came up with this turtle act all on his own! What a creative little dude and he's just 2.5! What animal will he imitate next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Very imaginative little guy. Probably your favorite, a snake?

    ReplyDelete