Friday, March 9, 2012

It's been how long!?!

May 1993

Bellingham, WA, bus stop, August 1993

1992

September 1996
 Wow! These are all pictures of my college days with Dylan. Now, Dylan is in college himself and will be turning 22 years old in a couple of weeks! I am just trying to wrap my head around it. Now, even with almost 20 years between Thing 1 and Thing 2, somehow the Dr. Seuss-like part of my brain wants to get Ben together for a play date with the little Dylan in these pictures. My conscious brain misses big manly, fuzzy, music-making, scholarly, clever, fun Mr. Dylan; every day. To a mom, you are always one and two and three ... and every age you have ever been. You are 22 of the best people I have ever met, Dylan. You are one great guy. I am proud of you and I love you so much!
We hope you have a really great Spring Break!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! It looks like he's going to get nice weather for his break.

    ReplyDelete