Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jack, The Bitterroot Beagle!

Ben received a fun, locally-made, kids movie for Christmas. The movie is titled "The Golden Bone" starring "Jack, The Bitterroot Beagle". It is perfect for an outdoorsy little two year old like our Benbear! Ben loved watching the star of the show sniffing around familiar areas of our valley searching for treasure. So, Ben was happily stunned when he recently got to meet Jack in person!

Ben even got to hold the actual "Golden Bone" from the movie! He left Bitterroot Kennels in shock; I heard all about it on the way home and since.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute doggie. I think I have that movie. I don't know if the kids have ever watched it here. I love the Golden Bone. I have "silver" ones all over my yard. I just never thought of them as "golden". It's changing my opinion of them. From now on they will be "golden".

    ReplyDelete