Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hunting Montana


Elk hunting is a venture generally undertaken by the deranged or masochistic person who feels the need to explore the parts of mountains not intended for human trespass. When not blinded by the harsh wind swept snows of the Rocky mountains one can catch a rare glimpse of another world... one we too often forget is out there. I had the great fortune of seeing some of these places this weekend and apologize that I did not capture more images to share.

Looking west to the Bitterroot Mountains with Lake Como (elev 4400ft) at right.

Skalkaho Falls, chilled.


The fuit of our labor... not my elk, but at least I got to help.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures honey! You worked your tail off... I'm so proud of you and all of your hard work! (I think you should add your wolf story to your post)

    ReplyDelete