Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa Jon!

Boy, I had all sorts of plans to cut and paste this guy into some really funny, somewhat compromising, scenes. Photoshop was a little demon giggling on my shoulder. However, my creations were anemic; nothing was quite fitting. Nothing said "thinker, teacher, student of life, celebrator of living things, band director, father, grandfather, explorer, witty smarty pants" quite like I wanted it to. In the end, I decided that this was such a nice photo of him that, I abandon my wicked ways. We love you Jon! We hope you know that and have lots of reminders on your birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can see it in his eyes. He is thinking of mischief. I think he started doing it when he was two, no maybe one, according to his mama. Life would be so boring without him.

    ReplyDelete